1. Buyer ussued Letter of Intent (LOI) address to ROB Group Ltd, LOI must includit:
- Product: full name.
- Quantity: monthly quantity and early quantity.
- Delivery terms: CIF delivery port or FOB loading port.
- Payment terms: Country and name Buyers bank, currency.
- Buyer's information: Company profile.
2. Seller will send FCO to Buyer.
3. Buyer must sign Seller's FCO and send back to Seller to 2 workings days.
4. Seller send to Buyer draft contract for discuss to 2 working days.
5. After discuss botch side sign end contract.
LOI must do be of Company form with stamp and signature address via corporate email to: (not via @google.com or @yahoo.com or from different) ROB Group Ltd.
Trade desk firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
If the LOI is from the Mandate he must attached and a Power of Attorney from the Buyer.
In case of deviation from the procedure, the documents will not be considered.